COVID-19 & The Big Kahuna

We know the COVID-19 situation is evolving quickly and effecting everyone in our racing family. We're concerned about keeping our racers, volunteers and our community safe, and we're monitoring the provincial public health guidelines and official Health Orders.At the moment, the current BC Public Health Order prevents gatherings of 50 or more for indoor and outdoor events which includes our races. (A link to the BC Public Health Order is posted at the bottom).The Big Kahuna is only three weeks away and we are assuming the Health Order will not be lifted, therefore the race is postponed. All racers who have pre-paid entry fees to the Big Kahuna will be issued a refund.The PN and GKMA will work on alternate dates to fit within the calendar, in addition we’ll work with AMSA on juggling the CXCC-W schedule.  We will review the status of each race as they come closer, we won't hold a race if it's not safe. Updates will be posted on the PN website news and Facebook.Take this time with your family and friends to camp (at arm’s length), ride lots (don’t let the other guy catch up), and invest time working on our trails, our clubs need help!Wishing our racing family health, happiness and good wifi in this crazy time!The PN Directors.

Recent Posts

See All

AMSA Covid-19 & Race Schedule

Dear AMSA Offroad Community, We are aware of the rapidly changing circumstances with COVID-19. We wanted to touch base to let everyone know that our primary concern is the safety of our membership and

AMSA 2019 AGM!!

You can voice your opinion and suggestions all year long but this will be the only time you can make changes! Our AGM is on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 9am to 12pm Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary S

HOME  |  CONTACT  |  CALENDAR  |  NEWS

  • Facebook
  • Instagram