Dear AMSA Offroad Community,
We are aware of the rapidly changing circumstances with COVID-19. We wanted to touch base to let everyone know that our primary concern is the safety of our membership and that we will implement all mandates provided by the government in the coming months. Having said this, we are certain that our racing season will be impacted in some capacity and we will do our best to determine the most appropriate way to adjust in response to the environment we are facing. If we are not able to hold races early in the season, our hope is that we can reschedule them later in the year when it is safe to do so.
We have currently postponed our March promoter meeting as it is too soon for us to provide direction. Our promotors will be contacted directly with details about meeting in April. We will continue to meet as an executive via videoconferencing and plan to provide an update by May 1st explaining our plan to move forward.
Racers, families and friends, please take care and heed all precautions to minimize the impacts of this pandemic. We wish everyone good health, both physically and mentally, during these uncertain times.
AMSA Offroad Board of Directors